Beautiful Villa on the Breathtaking Playa Cofresi, Dominican Republic
- Recently renovated in 2011, the Villa was designed with multigenerational family vacations in mind. There are five total bedrooms, one designed just for kids and one handicapped accessible bedroom with an en-suite, wheelchair accessible bathroom. Every bedroom is independently air conditioned to ensure maximum comfort for the entire family. The Villa boasts four large verandas on two levels and a poolside cabana to ensure privacy even with a full house. Rest, relax, and recuperate with a tropical drink as our full-time house staff of six takes care of all the household chores, meals, pool, and gardens. For those who need to stay connected, the villa has cable television, a house telephone line, and Wifi throughout the house and grounds.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Amount Sleeps: 8
- Vacation Home
- The Dominican Republic enjoys a year-round summer, with sugar-white beaches shaded by palm trees, clear crystalline waters and some of the most beautiful beaches around. The villa is in Playa Cofresi, in Puerto Plata. Many guests who come to Playa Cofresi are content to relax by the pool or stroll along the beach. But just as many are interested in exploring more of what Puerto Plata and the Dominican Republic have to offer. From the sedate (the Amber Museum) to the very adventurous (white water rafting in the mountains), there is something for almost everyone. But not every tour is suitable for all ages and all physical conditions. Our tour coordinator, Gus, will be happy to discuss the tours with you and advise you on the best choices for you and your family or group. He works only with reliable tour operators, and can also arrange private tours to the various destinations. We and our family have also gone on a number of these tours and we would be happy to give you our perspectives. There are also a number of local attractions and activities that guests can enjoy on their own, and that can be reached by a short car ride. For example, there is a cable car that goes up through the clouds to Mt. Isabelle De Torres, which is a national park and botanical garden with tropical trees, ferns and wild orchids. The Amber Museum has world-class examples of prehistoric flowers, insects, reptiles trapped in amber (some of which were used in “Jurassic Park”). And Fort San Felipe, built in 1540, was the first fort built in the New World.
- Country: Dominican Republic
- Postal Code:
- Private PoolModern Kitchen
- WaterfrontWalk to BeachBoating and SailingFishingWaterviewCultural / Tourist Attractions NearbyRestaurants
Our property is available all year